Tuesday 10 August 2010

Back in the swing of things...

The blog has been rather quiet lately because I have been on holiday - yes, thank you, I had a lovely time and I'm nearly brown - at least, the gaps between the freckles are smaller!

I'm not really one for taking conventional holiday snaps, but I did love these palm trees - I'm not sure if these are flowers or seed pods but they looked like birds heads in the trees - I love the shape, a bit like a Bird of Paradise flower.


Of course I couldn't resist collecting some shells...


...and the fruit and vegetables came in these lovely peppermint green bags - well, I couldn't just throw them away, could I?

2 comments:

  1. I do not really like shells but those are very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely shells, I am sure you will put them to great use!

    ReplyDelete

Helen Smith, artist and maker in glass, print and stitch.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails