Monday 15 July 2013

Restocking

I've had a little run on my seashore art cards during this last week or so.  And the lovely thing is, I actually have time to make some more!  The process is a bit longwinded but I do enjoy it.  So on my table today are...




They're all a bit samey at the moment but that will soon change.

I've also had time to stock up on a few of my silk and wire hearts, now available here; the red ones have been out of stock for ages, but no more!  Here they are, hanging up to dry.


2 comments:

  1. Time to do some catching up? Whatever is that? Wish I'd got another 24 hours to each day, and maybe I'd get round to doing everything that needs doing - including the housework! Ugh, in the heat we're unexpectedly enjoying here in the UK, that's the last thing I want to do - much nicer crafting.

    Enjoy yourself - and good luck with the sales.

    Isobel. www.ColdhamCuddliescalling.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's never enough time to fit the housework in, what a shame that is! ;-)

      Delete

Helen Smith, artist and maker in glass, print and stitch.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails