Monday 8 July 2013

Things I might have time for now...


Looking out
  1. Walking on the beach (instead of creating work about it)
  2. Catching up with all the people I've promised to have coffee with when it was all over
  3. Teaching my boys to cook something more adventurous than bacon sandwiches and omelettes (although they do make a mean bacon sandwich and omelette, and most excellent chocolate muffins)
  4. Reclaiming the garden from the wilderness it has become (more on that later...)
  5. Making myself a dress (I've had the fabric for ages)
  6. Walking to the local independent shops instead of making evening runs to the supermarket in the car
  7. Finishing off the myriad repair and re-decoration tasks which have been on hold for the last 4 years
  8. Housework (just a little bit, I'm not going to break the habit of a lifetime and go overboard on it!)
  9. Trying out all the creative ideas I've had to put on the back burner during the course of the degree
  10. Building a business!
I've had my post show slump - which seems to have been much shorter than I expected, maybe the good weather has helped - and I'm looking forward to the future!

1 comment:

Helen Smith, artist and maker in glass, print and stitch.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails