Monday 5 July 2010

Summer Exhibition

Just a quick post to let you know that I will be hanging my veggies tomorrow in my textile group's summer exhibition at Castle Park Arts Centre in Frodsham (Castle Park don't seem to keep their website up-to-date but it's good for directions and opening times!).  The exhibition is on from 7th July to 16th August - check the here for opening times.  There are loads of lovely pieces in the exhibition - well worth a visit if you're in the area.

And I have been playing with my new camera - discovered a whole new level of zoom so I will have some lovely close up shots of the vegetables to hang as well.  Sneak preview here...

Red Cabbage

Onion Rings

Carrot

PS Have you entered my giveaway yet?  Ends Wednesday 7th July 9am BST - so don't delay!

3 comments:

  1. i love these pics

    ReplyDelete
  2. good luck with the exhibition, hun! and many congrats on your fab result. these are super pics, you clever thing. xx

    ReplyDelete

Helen Smith, artist and maker in glass, print and stitch.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails