Thursday 22 September 2011

My creative space - tiny weavings again

Since I cut them free from the frame, these tiny weavings have been waiting for me to do something with them.  So, finally, the blue one has been turned into a brooch with seaglass accents.  To me, it looks like a seascape with little seaglass 'islands'.  I'm going to find it hard to part with this one...


And the pinky-brown one is well on its way to becoming another brooch, with the addition of a couple of vintage buttons.

They will both be turning up in my shop soon.




See what other people have been doing in their creative spaces here.

3 comments:

  1. I love these, how fab to turn one beautiful piece of craft into another! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh the seascape is entrancing...stop tempting me!

    ReplyDelete

Helen Smith, artist and maker in glass, print and stitch.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails